Re: Wire Table

Original poster: Stan <wsmg@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hey Frank,
I've found wire tables at sellers pages selling wire on ebay. I've also found them at some of the wire manufacturers sites.

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: Frank <fxrays@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Dr. Resonance and Bart,

One of the disadvantages living in a rural area and near small towns are no libraries of any size and 50 miles to get there! They do not have any handbooks and very little technical references.

I have one 1949 handbook and it has some info but limited.

I will keep looking and when I find some good info, I will let you all know!

Thanks to all for the help and for the varnished wire table that was sent to me!

Frank