From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2007 5:05 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Toroids

Original poster: "GEORGE KUGLER" <gckugler@xxxxxxx>

Re: 5" x 24" Toroids.  I have contacted O.W. Landergren, Inc.
(<http://www.owlandergrin.com)>www.owlandergrin.com) in Pittsfield,
MA, a manufacturer of spun aluminum toroids about making a 5" x 24"
toroid.  The price they quoted me was $450.00 ea for one, or $325.00
ea for three off.  I would like to find two others who would like to
go in with me to order three of the 5" x 24" toroids.  If there are
two others out there, if they would contact me, I would see if I
could arrange with Landergren Inc. to accept credit card orders from
each of us (I really do not want to handle money from others) to
manufacture three of the toroids.  Who knows, if there are more than
a total of three, perhaps the price would drop even
more.       <mailto:gckugler@xxxxxxx>gckugler@xxxxxxx