Re: Mind Freak Video

Original poster: Slurp812 <slurp812@xxxxxxxxx>

I brought this up a while back. What a can of worms. Anyway it was
reported that he faked the "nerve damage". And I asked myself who do I
believe? Some guy on TV whos doing it for the $$$, or a coiler? I
believe all of his stunts are scams, I mean of course they are . We
all know no one can walk through a window, AND leave the window
intact.

 With the lightning thread getting so many responses, I thought some of you
 might not have seen the video of Criss Angel, the magician from the "Mind
 Freak" television show, getting hit by DC's big coil:
 http://tb3.com/tesla/tv/mf/index.html. The video links are
near the bottom
 of the page.  It's quite the show.  As reported on the video, Criss
received
 nerve damage in his foot when his chain maille shark suit malfunctioned.
 Ouch!

 Hal in Tucson