Re: an interesting mechanical engineering problem

Original poster: Stan <wsmg@xxxxxxxxxx>

How about some Tweco welding cable connectors(brass)? You could grind them so when soldered into the tubing they would be facing straight at each other making it easy to assemble. Then you could have your supports on each side of the joint bolt together to hold it all tight . If you could mount one of the connectors so you could some how rotate it they will lock in making a even better connection. I know they make 400 amp but I think they go higher then that. Just a thought!

Stan

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: Tom Perigrin <tip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>