Re: PVC

Original poster: Slurp812 <slurp812@xxxxxxxxx>

Wow. I guess I might try the microwave test. Interesting stuff for sure.

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

Cadmium and lead? Where did you get that information?
Since the pvc pipe we use is used for drinking water
or sewerage, I doubt they'd deliberately use heavy
metals for that. AWWA and the Clean Water Act might
not approve.

Adam