From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 11:31 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: PVC w/ H2O

Original poster: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

Gomez said:
Nothing has yet convinced me that PVC's lossiness is significant at
Tesla coil frequencies, esp. if thin-walled material is used.

I can't argue that a bit, but then again  you and I wind coils in a
semi arid area.    I doubt we'd notice if water made a difference.
Mike

Any questions? Get answers on any topic at
<http://answers.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1
NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx>Yahoo!
Answers. Try it now.