Re: testing

Hi Neal,

We got it. Looks like your Outlook Express settings might be the issue.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: Neal Namowicz <mr_neal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sorry to bother you all, but I have not been able to send or respond to the
list since I changed from dialup to hi-speed cable about a week ago. Initially
I had this problem, but making a simple change in my properties for outgoing
mail fixed it for everyone else except the list. I know that for the most part
I've been "lurking" here, with little to add to the threads, but now that I
want to, I can't! I'm sending this through a different mail program to see if
my problem is still with Outlook Express. Thanks for putting this through,
assuming you get it.

Neal.