From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 8:57 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Weather/coil performance

Hi Matt,

My experience is better sparks when cold.  Of course, in Colorado,
this probably comes with lower humidity that I believe could help
allow faster ring up.  I believe some insulation becomes very lossy
when humidity soaks it and thus reduces the Q (unloaded).  Dont know
for sure, but just one theory.

Gerry R.