Re: Ball Lightning from high-amp discharge - Ball lightning in the kitchen

Original poster: "Chris Rutherford" <chrismrutherford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The UK MoD did a study on unidentified aerial phenomenon (UAP). This doc has recently been declassified. Here is the chapter on ball lightning.

<http://www.hackinghardware.com/tc/uap_vol2_ch2_wp2.pdf>http://www.hackinghardware.com/tc/uap_vol2_ch2_wp2.pdf

Thanks

Chris