Tricked Out Microwave Oven

Original poster: mileswaldron@xxxxxxxxxxx

...ADAM...?...anyone..?..

Is it possible to change the duty cycle of a regular Microwave Oven, so that the maximum output power is increased beyond the maximum that can be set by the controls? I guess I need to find a microwave oven schematic, and figure out how a magnitron works, and all that stuff, but maybe there is some ingenious soul here; who might just share the answer.

I am pondering research into a microwave amplification device based upon Tesla resonators, standing waves, and constructive interference. I want to modulate the frequency of microwave emissions.

Cheers !

Miles