Re: Shocking Secondaries Re: Weather/coil performance

Original poster: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

I read about those super caps needing to be charged and discharged once before they really work well. The term I recall reading about was called dielectric absorption. Could this be the same phenomenon that is occuring in the pvc and/or coating on coils that are shocking people? I have felt a little static on my coils in the past, but never been shocked to any serious degree.
Mike

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/>Never miss an email again! Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49937/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/> Check it out.