Re: Ball Lightning from high-amp discharge

Original poster: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

 in the lab.  Tesla could supposedly conjure it up at will
    The only reference that comes to mind is in CS Notes,
    where he records it as an anomaly, worth of comment.

    Is it noted elsewhere?

    best
      dwp
I read somewhere(darn my memory, I cannot cite it) that he could produce electrical 'fire balls' in his Houston street lab. Supposedly, he could hold one in his hand and then put it away in his pocket. Sorry I cannot point to the reference on that.
Mike

Want to start your own business? Learn how on <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=41244/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index>Yahoo! Small Business.