RE: My VTTC fun begins...

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2@xxxxxxxxx>

Cameron,

Dalton, GA hamfest, I believe it's the 25th of Feb. or
thereabouts.  Dalton is a small town, but there is
usually a huge turnout...with guys representing 17+
states usually in attendance and many official
vendors.  Always a lot of coiling components to be
had.

Well, I'm glad you tested out the variable vacuum cap
idea.  I have seen it mentioned on a couple sites, but
no real data.  How about a large hv transmitting air
variable under oil?

-Brett

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265