The Andiruptor

Original poster: "Kurt Schraner" <k.schraner@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,

the "ANDIRUPTOR" is a new kind of electronic induction-coil interruptor, which allows great flexibility in the operation of the oldfashioned devices. It's our most recent "HV-Baby". Some of it can be seen on my newer website, which is yet in a state of development:

http://twfpowerelectronics.com/~kurt/index.html

More detailed schematics will be made available, together with a function description, in a PDF file. Apart from induction coils, little comments to some of my more recent hobby projects, like a little Marx and the Seibt coil are accessible on the same link.

Enjoy!

Kurt