Re: My VTTC fun begins...

Original poster: FutureT@xxxxxxx In a message dated 1/28/07 7:44:46 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

When I claimed I had tested my tubes and found their
filaments "good" I was simply referring to the fact
that they were not found to be open circuit and many
were tested under the proper voltage with my rewound
MOT secondary filament transformer.  However, I do not
yet know if any of my tubes are weak.  Is there anyway
to test for this condition outside of actual operation
in a VTTC (class C armstrong osc.) circuit?

Brett,

The easiest way to test them is in a VTTC, since you'll
already have the VTTC once you get it working.  That's how
I test all my tubes.

John