From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 10:21 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Vacuum tube rejuvination

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2@xxxxxxxxx>

Scott,

Thank you for that excellent description of thorium
oxide depletion in tube filaments.  I will also read
the articles you have linked.  This is exactly what I
wanted to know.

-Brett

http://www.antiqueradios.com/chrs/journal/rejuvenation.html

http://accelconf.web.cern.ch/AccelConf/p99/PAPERS/MOP146.PDF