Re: conical secondaries (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 00:00:40 +0000
From: david baehr <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: conical secondaries (fwd)

As far as conical coils go,      let say I now have a helical coil  4"
dia x 24" winding lenght with #26 wire,

   then would  a  cone of the same hight , but  is 6" at the bottom, and
2" at the top (same wire)   be the same wire lenght ??

    sa long as the hight is the same  , and the top & bottom dia  add up
the same   4+4=8 ....6+2=8      does that make sence ??  My math is way
bad ,excuse please

               Thanks,dave