Re: "NONRADIATIVE" POWER TRANSFER (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 23:41:45 -0500
From: resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: "NONRADIATIVE" POWER TRANSFER (fwd)

Jay Leno even had this MIT nonsense in his humorous monologue last night on
Tonight Show.

He described the wireless transfer of power by the MIT group and the punch
line was:

"Yea, if you are wearing huge wool socks and walking on very thick carpet!"

BTW, if anyone needs 34 x 8.5 inch, 24 x 6 inch, or 20 x 5 inch toroids I
have a bunch in stock.  Contact me off-list.

Dr. Resonance
Resonance Research Corp.
www.resonanceresearch.com