Re: My cousins car died! (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 08:37:05 +0800
From: Peter Terren <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: My cousins car died! (fwd)

I have run TC's on top of a car for long periods without problems. Even
sitting on top of the non-retractible aerial. It was a hire car each time
and I got extra insurance just in case.
http://tesladownunder.com/tesla_coil_sparks.htm#Tesladownunder%20Car%20Theft%20Protection
You don't sound clear that the warning lights were on when you started the
car so the TC may not be the cause.

Peter