Solid state coil help (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 13:35:56 -0400
From: Rich Winders <rwinders_3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Solid state coil help

Hi there.  i was wondering if any one on the list could give me some
pointers and resources to buildi a soild state tesla coil. I have built a
medium sized coil already using a static spark gap arrangement and wanted
to tackle a more difficult cuircuit!... i just need som help since there
are more or less complicated cuirucits and also I personal will have a
hard time tracking down the right components.

If any one wanted to contact me further my email is
rwinders_3@xxxxxxxxxxx

Rich .. thanks

Click here to get a free Canada Day MeeGo.