FREE Secondary Coil PVC pipe (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 13:18:43 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
From: gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FREE Secondary Coil PVC pipe

I have a lot of PVC pipe that I no longer want.  I need the space in my work shop more than I need this pipe.  I have 6", 8", 10" PVC pipe I will give it to anyone that wants it other wise it goes to the land fill.

If you come to my house in Murfreesboro TN 37129 I will give you any or all that you want.

If you pay the postage I will mail it to you.  Tell me what you want I will cut off the length you need to make a secondary coil.  I will put a mailing label on theside of the PVC pipe.

All you have to do is tell me what you want and send payment.  I will take money orders or paypal.  Let me know what you want soon.  I have some other stuff too, HV transformers, variacs, spheres, current limiter, several TC items I will sell.

Here is a pic of my 10" coil wound on 10" PVC pipe it makes 12 ft spark.
http://home.earthlink.net/~gary350/tc10-4.jpg

Here is a pic of my 6", 4" and 1.5" coil.
http://home.earthlink.net/~gary350/tc3.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~gary350/tesla2.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~gary350/tc4.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~gary350/tc2.jpg