Re: Missing page from Colorado Springs Notes (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 21:26:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Missing page from Colorado Springs Notes (fwd)

  I just gotta laugh at this....Matt, you are one of the most literalists
on this list....I read every post of your with respect, but you never
joke......My hat's off to Jeff for keeping us real and down to earth.....I
might have to nominate Jeff for Mad Scientist of the Year for this one....
  Mike

  Hi Jeff,

Sometimes the responses from staunch literalists are funnier than the
 humor
they fail to see.

Matt D.