Re: Conductivity of metals was: Re: propeller gap help (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 10:43:49 -0500
From: Bert Hickman <bert.hickman@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Conductivity of metals was: Re: propeller gap help (fwd)

Tesla list wrote:
> [...]

Jason,

THANKS - That page was the gateway to a gold mine of information on
elements and alloys... information that can otherwise be difficult to
find, especially all in one place!

The parent NDT site also a variety of other resources and course
materials, including Eddy Current/skin depth formulas, a Java Script
skin depth penetration calculator, and an interesting discussion about
electrical resistivity and industrial versus physical units:
http://www.ndt-ed.org/GeneralResources/Formula/ECFormula/ECFormula.htm
http://www.ndt-ed.org/GeneralResources/Calculator/applet7/applet7.htm
http://www.ndt-ed.org/EducationResources/CommunityCollege/Materials/Physical_Chemical/Electrical.htm

Nice find!

Bert
--
We specialize in UNIQUE items! Coins shrunk by huge
magnetic fields, Lichtenberg Figures (our "Captured