Re: 3 phase TC (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 21:01:13 -0500
From: Bert Hickman <bert.hickman@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 3 phase TC (fwd)

Tesla list wrote:
> Original poster: List moderator <mod1@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Scott,

This has, in fact, been done. Back in 2000, coiler Duane Bylund made a
three phase solid state system that was able to drive three resonators
(wound on 5 gallon buckets) with a phase shift of 120 degrees at 82 kHz.
This was one of the early solid state coils, and it base-excited each
resonator from a square wave RF source instead of using a separate
primary winding. Here's are some picture some of the system and a couple
of three phase discharges:

http://Capturedlightning/photos/3ps.jpg
http://Capturedlightning/photos/14.jpg
http://Capturedlightning/photos/15.jpg

Bert
--
We specialize in UNIQUE items! Coins shrunk by huge
magnetic fields, Lichtenberg Figures (our "Captured