Re: 'MIT/Wireless power/ 50% asserted (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 11:10:34 -0400
From: Dave Pierson <davep@xxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 'MIT/Wireless power/ 50% asserted (fwd)

>I'd like to know how they have a 10 MHz resonator that produces zero
>radiative energy (losses).
    The skeptic in me says:
      science by press release
    But I may be being over cynical.

>A Tesla coil that cannot be detected by an AM radio at
>more than one wavelength would be very useful in some  areas.
    I wonder whether the '400W' someone cited is AC lineside in,
    or DC to 'final'
    or?

    I wonder if the lab is screened/Faraday Cage.

    I wonder how close to 10 MHz they are?  That lab is
    about 25 mi for 'here'.  Anyone closer with a SW receiver?
    8)>>
    (Yeah.  WWV.  Is there an ISM freq handy by?)

     best
      dwp