Re: MOT primaries in paralell? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 15:03:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: Robert Amaya <dimon20042004@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MOT primaries in paralell? (fwd)

Sorry guys, I meant to say ''parallel their secondaries together for
higher current". Those spelling errors seem to sneak in there when you
stay up all night and wright e-mails at 4 A.M. in the morning. Thanks to
my new spell-check program, Aaron N7OE, I caught it this time :D OK, to
elaborate on my situation, I already have two BIG 14lb. MOTs and a bunch
of little ones. I am going to use the two BIG MOTS in my stack but using
the other smaller ones will not allow the full amperage of the big MOTs to
flow so I am wanting to put pairs of little MOTs with their secondaries in
parallel in place of where more BIG MOTs would be so I can get the full
amperage capabilities of the 2 big MOTs.

Robert in Austin,