Re: Non-Radiative Evanescent Waves are back in the news, Political (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 20:23:25 EDT
From: Mddeming@xxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Non-Radiative Evanescent Waves are back in the news,
     Political (fwd)

In a message dated 6/11/2007 10:04:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

There are a lot of people out there that are playing with the coil.  Why not
read Tesla's notes and figure out how to proceed to wireless  transmission of

power. The answer is there, someone has to  rediscover it. The news that I
have
seen indicates they are getting close,  but they have not yet achieved what
Tesla  did.

Al  Shumate

Hi Al,

    Some, but not all of us, who have read Tesla's  notes and combined them
with what we have learned about electricity in  the last hundred years, have
concluded it's not worth OUR  time, effort and money to persue further. However,
do not let this  deter you from questing for the Grail with YOUR time, effort
and  money.

Good luck,

Matt D.

"If you follow a leader, Grasshopper, do so right up to the point  where he
falls off the cliff, but no further." - Master Po in KungFu