Re: Wiring two 15KV 240V/50Hz Transformers in Series for use with 110V (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:43:15 -0400
From: Skip Malley <skip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Wiring two 15KV 240V/50Hz Transformers in Series for use  with
    110V (fwd)

If these transformers are Neon Sign transformers, then the center of
the secondaries is likely grounded and puting them in series is not
an option.  I would suggest selling the transformers before you leave
and buying new transformers when you get here.  Other than that, the
110 to 220V step up transformer is the best option.

Skip