RE: conical secondaries (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 10:12:38 -0400
From: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: conical secondaries (fwd)

By what means are you measuring to conclude that "flat spirals handle
higher current" and "solenoids handle a higher potential"?  I think the
only measure of performance differential that I would trust is comparing
spark length using the same power supply and VA consumption.  Do we
agree that spark length a suitable basis for comparison?

Gary Lau
MA, USA