Re: Dielectric oil for a new capacitor (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 19:45:25 -0700
From: James Zimmerschied <zimtesla@xxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Dielectric oil for a new capacitor (fwd)

Skip,
Mineral oil works well and is available at drug stores or vet supply houses. I use transformer oil (Shell Dyalla (sp?)) which I obtained from a transformer rebuiding shop. I had to bring my own container and they pumped it out of a 55 gal drum. That was cheaper than the mineral oil.
Jim Zimmerschied