Re: Musical coils really turn heads. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 09:59:57 +0800
From: Peter Terren <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Musical coils really turn heads. (fwd)

If you are aiming for an "Eye of Sauron" effect then you need to have your
exposure set for at least one rotation time which in my case for both of my
setups, is 7 to 10 seconds.  Auto exposure tends to turn off before this
leaving the photos still relatively dark and only showing part of a
rotation.
Peter