Re: A photographic tutorial of Pancake Coil winding...with movies...(fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 23:48:35 -0300
From: Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz <acmdq@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: A photographic tutorial of Pancake Coil winding...with
    movies...(fwd)

Tesla list wrote:
> [...]
Absolutely not. A tube is just a capacitive load. The third coil of a
magnifier is a resonator, with a lot of
inductance and distributed capacitance (the distributed capacitance is
really related to the capacitance
of a metal tube). It is just excited electrically by the connection with
the secondary coil, not magnetically.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz