New style spun aluminum toroid kits available (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 20:08:16 EDT
From: FutureT@xxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: New style spun aluminum toroid kits available

Hello all,

I made a few 1.75" x 6" spun aluminum toroid kits.  These have the  pristine
brushed finish.
The toroids have no lips so the two halves have to be glued together  edge to
edge or
attached using an internal metal ring or tabs, (not included).  No  holes are
drilled.
A hole can be drilled into the bottom and a nut can be epoxied inside, or
some other
mounting method can be used.  The top of the toroid has a shallow  center
well area.
The bottom is flat (there is no well).  The kit includes only the  two
spun aluminum halves.  The toroid is not assembled.  I no longer  provide the
usual
completed assembled toroids in this size.  I also probably won't make  anymore
of these kits.  The toroid kits are $35 each, with free priority mail
shipping within
the USA.  Limited quantities.  Please verify with me that I  have some left
before sending
money via PayPal.  Limit of one toroid kit per customer.   This toroid design
can be seen at:

     _http://j.futuret.googlepages.com_ (http://j.futuret.googlepages.com)

Thanks,
John Freau