RE: To the Tesla list from Elihu Thomson regarding Perpetual Motion... (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 10:30:07 -0400
From: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: To the Tesla list from Elihu Thomson regarding Perpetual Motion...
    (fwd)

I'm seeing an unfortunate trend recently on this list in several recent
threads.  Some may view it as open-mindedness, but probably more would
view it as unwarranted tolerance towards the scientifically-challenged.
While the below post might be in fun and prefaced with notation of
fraud, I still feel this violates the fundamental topical criteria that
applies to this list, that has thus far kept this list useful and
vibrant.  It doesn't matter if you don't inhale - let's just not go down
this road.

Kermudgingly, Gary Lau
MA, USA

Motion...
> (fwd)

Motion...

> Hey all,
>
> Most  of you know who Elihu Thomson was...I recently acquired a copy
of a few

> short pages that Thomson wrote about John Keely, inventor of the
infamous
> "perpetual motion" machines, "sympathetic vibrations", etc.  A
brilliant
> fraud in any case that died before he was officially "found  out".
And a