RE: audio oscillator (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 00:20:10 +0000
From: William Noble <william_b_noble@xxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: audio oscillator (fwd)

go to the national semiconductor application notes site and look up a 555
- you can't get much simpler.  If you need pure sine wave, put two op amps
in series, configured as integrators, and just adjust the gain to change
freq.  a single dual op amp chip, two caps a resistor and a pot will do
the trick