RE: Final sale for 1.75" x 6" spun aluminum toroids

Original poster: "Derek" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

John,
>Thanks for the nice comments.  I'm going to make one last batch of the
1.75" x 6" toroids >so no one will be disappointed.

>These will be $45 each.  Free shipping in the USA.  Quantities limited.
PayPal  < >FutureT@xxxxxxx >

        John I have one of your 6" torroids, Its is excellent and always
gets comments at Thons (mostly where can I got one of those !!)

        Will you ship to the UK ? Any idea how much the shipping would be
for two torroids ?

        Cheers
                Derek