Re: CD 940c series caps

Hi Frosty,

You can make a MMC with 940c's if you pay careful attention to all its specs (especially the peak current spec) If you compare them to the 942's you will find that the 942 caps can handle much more peak current then the 940's (Oops, I dont seem to have the specs for the 940's so someone correct me if this is wrong).

Gerry R.

Original poster: Frosty <frosty90@xxxxxxxxx>

hi everyone,
i have seen some stuff on the list before about the .033uF 940c capacitors from conell-dubilier being BAD in respect to mmc construction,
has anyone tried any other capacitors from the 940c series?

thanks
Frosty