From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 12:41 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: The Ultimate Primary Tap?

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 3/4/07 5:32:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi Aron:
I tried to access your pictures, however once on your site I could
not get your pictures to come up.
I am a new coiler and need all of the help I can get.
By the way, could you help me with a cap debate I am having with a
friend?
How does   16 ( .15uF Caps)  =  .09uF Capacitance? I multiplied 16 *
.15 and came up with 2.4uF
Thanks for the advice,
Jim

Jim,
 From your question, it sounds like you definitely need to get some
basic electronics under your belt BEFORE you tackle any high voltage
circuits.You might check out this site:
http://www.tpub.com/neets/index.htm

For n Capacitors in SERIES 1/C(tot)= 1/C1 + 1/C2 +1/C3+......+1/Cn

If they are all equal, then C(tot)= C/n

   Thus 0.15/16 = 0.009

You will be dealing with devices that can be LETHAL, and no one here
wants you to be a casualty.

<http://www.tpub.com/neets/index.htm>Matt D.

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's
free from AOL at
<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/1615326657x4311227241x4298082137/aol?redi
r=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eaol%2Ecom>AOL.com.