Large MOT vs. Small MOT

Original poster: Dan Williams <coilerdude@xxxxxxxxx>

I am in the process of buttoning up my 813 VTTC (can be seen at www.coilerdude.20m.com). Tonight I tried a larger unshunted MOT in place of the small shunted one I was using.

NO Difference Whatsoever.

Spark length stayed the same, intensity stayed the same.

This dosn't make allot of sense to me.
Someone shed some light? Maybe suggest what else I might try to increase spark length past my current threshold of 12-14"?

Have added a few more taps and tried tuning, max seems to be 12-14" at this point. I know for a fact that this tube is capable of much more.

Dan

Now that's room service! <http://travel.yahoo.com/hotelsearchpage;_ylc=X3oDMTFtaTIzNXVjBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzIEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw-->Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find your fit.