RE: New video

Original poster: "CajunCoiler" <cajuncoiler@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Actually, that's an illusion, caused by having
too much light in the room during recording.
The streamers are actually continuous, just
can't see them.  Only the power streamers are
bright enough to see. I will hopefully have
better lighting conditions after the next
upgrade, and do the "2nd light" video.
-
CC