Re: E.M. theory

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz" <acmdq@xxxxxxxxxx>

Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: Paul Nicholson <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Leith Aitchison wrote:

> Site that may be of interest explaining Einstein Cartan Evans
> grand unified field theory , simply amazing !!!

Amazing!  You'd think by now that retired chemistry professors
should know better than to try their hand at physics!

The site reeks of pseudoscience - the self styled 'institute',
the appeals to authority (Tony Blair no less - renowned for his
credulity).

Try these links instead,

http://www.phys.uu.nl/~thooft/theoristbad.html
http://www.mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de/~bruhn/GCUFT.html
Really impressive how long this madness can go... A quick look at the site shows obvious nonsense in so many places that I imagined that the subject would be simply ignored. But no, this never ends so simply...

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz