Re: A s.s. head-scratcher

Original poster: Ken or Doris Herrick <kchdlh@xxxxxxxxx>

Here's a lack-of-progress report: I've now correctly wired the primaries and still, no current is drawn by either brick. Took the bricks off, jury-rigged a test-setup, and...both gates or both transistors are indeed apparently open internally. Next, I find that the alternate bricks I'd bought will not, in fact, fit as I had expected them to. So...have to find some more of the proper ones & hope next time to a) find good ones and b) not mess up. And c), of course, that the scheme will work adequately.

KCH