Re: Science in the News] Tesla Content....

Original poster: "ENCIL" <clarams@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Again?" gasps one girl.

Yes, again...and again....and again!
We need more teachers like "The Boom!"
I bet he has no problems filling his classes.
This "Nut" has been teaching for over 50 years!
School does not have to be boring.
With teachers like this we would have to go to school and drag our kids home at night. When a student enters this class room their eyes are wide open.....throughout the whole class.
"The Boom" makes exciting.
I like to read about teachers like Boomer, we  need  more like this.

 In the process, he cut off all police radio communications for miles.
Great!
If a "Wacky" old man can do this to the local "Boys in Black Club"'
Think of what someone who is really serious could do.

post three numbers world

I think he should be given a very big "Thank You!"  for bringing out a problem!
Hey, Boomer!  Keep up the good work!
I would think Bill Beaty might enjoy teaching a "Weird Science" class like this.
This is my kind of teacher!

Please be sure to read the article!

WES