Re: Tesla coiling

Original poster: The Boom <pqboom@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All,

I invited the "boom" to join the group so please welcome him when he joins.

Gerry

Hi Gerry,

Thanks a much!!

I  shall subscribe.

For laffs, check out our students and their krazy instructor in the LA Times. (Front page, WOW, sheeesh).

This link has all the pictures and a three minute streaming video clip.

<http://home.comcast.net/%7epqshop/latimes/latimes.html>http://home.comcast.net/%7epqshop/latimes/latimes.html

And, still more amusing stuff:

<http://home.comcast.net/%7eslvannex/SLVFiftyYears/FiftyyearsBoom.html>http://home.comcast.net/%7eslvannex/SLVFiftyYears/FiftyyearsBoom.html

And, of course, the Cyber Tour of Boomeria (built by students):

<http://www.boomeria.com>http://www.boomeria.com

Thanks, again,

Boom