From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 10:25 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MMC Banks/Terry Filters?

Original poster: "H.S. J." <hsheltonj@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi group!

If any of you have any MMC banks that you are willing to sell and
ship to 98516, please shoot me an email :)

Im just looking for a bank with the standard 2000 volt caps all
hooked up in series...nothing fancy.

And, if any of you have any pre-made terry filters you are willing to
sell, or tips on how to make a terry filter, please shoot me an email
about that too please :)

-Shelton
<mailto:hsheltonj@xxxxxxxxx>hsheltonj@xxxxxxxxx

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49678/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/?p