Re: Wireless Power Transmission

Original poster: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

Original poster: "Jared Dwarshuis" <jdwarshuis@xxxxxxxxx>

Hidetsugu Yagi did research on wireless power transmission back in
the mid twenties and presumably had some sucess with it. I believe he
was using a multiple element antenna to transmit power. Clearly not a
near field system.

Why do some people get so emotional about this topic?
Is that the same person who invented the yagi antenna? and I don't know why people get so heated up about this topic haha

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
<http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097;_ylc=X3oDMTFtNW45amVpBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw-->Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.