Re: Not a Toy

Original poster: "Drake Schutt" <drake89@xxxxxxxxx>

i guess you're right. i guess i'm more angry that the thing was being touted as a weapon on TV and now they're selling it on ebay. its great that people can buy coils all put together, but if they don't know what they're doing its not very hard to end up dead in a hurry. i also like being able buy what i want (pyro chemicals grrrr CPSC!!!) so i change my mind and side with you.

drake