RE: wire gage chart with maximum frequency for 100% skin depth

Original poster: "alfred erpel" <alfred@xxxxxxxxx>

Jim,

        You are correct.  I don't know how I thought that it was a cube
power relationship.  Here is a link with some formulas (the inverse square
relationship is clear).   http://www.sigcon.com/Pubs/news/skineffect.htm

Regards,
Al Erpel
USA, PA, 18901