From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 5:38 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MMC bank vs. Maxwell

Original poster: Keith Garvin <jeutg@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello all - I been coiling since '97 but was out of
the jist of things while working for the past four
years and now getting back into it.  I have a couple
Maxwell caps .03uf, 35Kv I got about five years ago
before moving and work taking over too much of my
life...

MMC banks seem to be the thing to do now and I was
wondering: are there are any benefits, other than the
cost/availability, between using an MMC bank or my two
Maxwell caps in serries.

Regards and thanks in advance!
Keith