Re: Wireless Power Transmission

Hi Daniel,

Have you calculated the efficiency of the energy transfer??

Gerry

Original poster: "Daniel Costantino" <rocketry1991@xxxxxxxxx>
One comment on this is that a company transferred high amounts of energy using microwaves and bouncing it off a satellite and back down to earth, so wireless power has been done for long range and I have even used a standard magnetron with a makeshift horn antenna to power a florescent bulb from 3m away. With a 19 bd gain wifi antenna I was able to pick up the microwave energy from 9m. away to power a bulb dimly. in short high frequency wireless power if very reasonable and should be explored. (!!!!!!!!warning the trouble with this is microwave radiation is very harmful to the human body and organisms!!!!!!!!) I have been operating this from 10m away from the magnetron.
Daniel.